For The Private and Personal Use of Participants in Feb-Apr 2021 #8WeekSuccess Boot-Camp!

Bonus Week - Apr 15th, 2021 - How-To Videos
and Additional Coursework - Feb-Apr 2021

For Boot-Camp Participants Only - Please DO NOT Share with anyone else!

The February-April 2021 #8WeekSuccess Real Estate Boot-Camp

REMINDER: Please click to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel - Thank You!
Inspirational Not Required - I Will Not Give Up! - I Am All-In! - I Am a Champion! - Bonus Week of #8WeekSuccess

In this 3 minute Inspirational Video the theme is “I Will Not Give Up! - I Am All-In! - I Am a Champion!” Say to Yourself: I Will Prospect and Get Listings! I Deserve Success in my Career! I Am A Champion!

Inspirational Not Required - Surround Yourself with Winners so You can Push Yourself to another Level - Bonus Week of #8WeekSuccess

Jim Rohn, once said that we are the average of the five (5) people we spend the most time with. Now, many people will deny this fact, but research shows that we are much more affected by our environment, and those around us, then we would like to believe.  The people around you matter.

Bonus Videos
Only Required if Launching a new Google Ads Account - How-to setup a Google Adwords Campaign with Ads, Keywords, and proper Budget - Bonus Week of #8WeekSuccess
In this 1-hour Video I take a real example working with an agent by the name of Gerry Kennedy and Setup his Google Adwords Campaign with Ads, Keywords, billing, a proper budget – all connected to his website, Landing Pages, and Lead Generation. We all learn visually but it is always best to learn using a real live example.

Useful to Some - How to insert Hyperlinks and Text Enhancements in your Boomtown Profile - Bonus Week of #8WeekSuccess
Many of you have Good Bios in your Boomtown Real Estate Profiles but you may not be able to control hyperlinks and text enhancements to your liking. Guess What, in this How-To Video I will walk you Step by Step on How to do that exactly. It just requires a little strategy, a little patience and the right Copying and Pasting. Let’s Go!

Review Not Required - The Mechanics of Managing Leads and The Conversion Mindset - Feb 2019 - Bonus Week of #8WeekSuccess

There are various Lead Management Systems on the market; some are broker driven by Pay-per-Clicks and Google Adwords, others self-made and/or integrated within your website. What are they and how do they work? What are the Pros and Cons? What Pitfalls should Real Estate Agents Avoid? Most importantly: What are the Habits, Scripts, and Follow Up Systems that will help Real Estate Agents become more successful at turning Internet Registrations into Real Estate Closings?

Not Required - Control your Delayed Registration within BoomTown - Bonus Week of #8WeekSuccess
In this short video I ask Craig Summerall to show agents, who use the BoomTown Platform, how to create links while controlling their Delayed Registration. Thank you Craig! Recorded March 15th, 2019 – Video length 5 minutes.

Not Required - Shawn Achor discusses the synergy of Success and Happiness - Bonus Week of #8WeekSuccess
The basic belief of most is Get a Good Job, Work Hard, Achieve Success, then Happiness will follow. But what if Happiness is a major contributor to Success and actually leads us to it? Psychologist Shawn Achor argues in this TED Talk that Happiness enhances Productivity and leads to Success.

For The Private and Personal Use of Participants in Feb-Apr 2021 #8WeekSuccess Boot-Camp. - Please Do NOT Share with Anyone Else. Respect all Copyrights!

More Videos from Key Yessaad:

Bonus Week - Apr 15th, 2021 - How-To Videos
and Additional Coursework - Feb-Apr 2021

Bonus Week
Apr 15th, 2021

Share your thoughts, support, or if inclined a testimonial- Thank you!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I appreciate it more than you know! :) Key
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.

This Page is for Boot-Camp Participants Only - Please DO NOT Share with anyone else!

Get to know the #8WeekSuccess Real Estate Training Boot-Camp!

Ask Key about this Intensive SEO Workshop designed for Real Estate Producers - (910) 538-6610 - Remember to Text him if he does not pick up!

Gratefulness - Abundance - Love
In this 2’ inspirational video the theme of Gratefulness repeats itself and is connected to Abundance, Love, and the energy of uplifting others in our lives. We see the world through filters, and are not aware that we are imposing on ourselves how we see things – Negativity brings more negativity – Abundance spreads and is returned with more abundance…

On the Creative Process and Perseverance by Ira Glass
How do you approach the Creative Process and become more accomplished? In this insightful video Ira Glass shares insights between the distinction of doing Good Work and our Taste and Ambition; they will not match as we endeavor to get better, but the volume of work we do with passion closes that gap. Perseverance is our friend – we must embrace it! Thank you Ira Glass for your wisdom.

I Discipline my Mind and my Emotions

I am the one who decides; I am the one who will push myself; what matters is what is in front me and I will go all out… I can, I Can, I CAN, and I WILL…

Add-On Video: Understanding the Role of Credit, Loans, Interest Rates, and Cash in our US Economy - NOT Required Viewing

In this insightful 31' video Ray Dalio, Philanthropist and World largest Hedge Fund Manager, explains the role Credit, Loans, Debt, Interest Rates, Cash, and Earning influence our economy. This type of understanding is very important for our Real Estate Professionals to comprehend - they are, after all, the front line of all Real Estate Transactions.

For The Private and Personal Use of Participants in Feb-Apr 2021 #8WeekSuccess Boot-Camp. - Please Do NOT Share with Anyone Else. Respect all Copyrights!

If you are not Falling You are Not Learning - Lesson on Resilience

This is Katherine Beattie, the first Woman to do a Wheelchair Backflip, let her teach us some lessons on Resilience. Your Real Estate Career will require a huge dose of Resilience and Persistence. I can share that I thought Katherine's biggest challenge was to be in a Wheelchair, yet she illuminates that her Biggest Adversity was Needing and Wanting a Wheelchair and Not Being able to have one... But the idea that she reinforced in me was that falling is part of learning - Way to Go Katherine Beattie, you make this world a better place...

What Makes a Good Life? by Robert Waldinger
What keeps us happy and healthy as we go through life? If you think it's fame and money, you're not alone – but, according to psychiatrist Robert Waldinger, you're mistaken. As the director of 75-year-old study on adult development, Waldinger has unprecedented access to data on true happiness and satisfaction. In this talk, he shares three important lessons learned from the study as well as some practical, old-as-the-hills wisdom on how to build a fulfilling, long life.

Recent Blog Posts:

REMINDER: Please click to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel - Thank You!

Important Copyright Notice ©2007-2021:

The enclosed files and videos are for the personal use of the training participants attending today's Workshop. These files may not be shared, copied, reproduced, or used at any other event or gathering without the expressed permission of the Real Estate Web Trainer, LLC. and of Key Yessaad. Unauthorized duplication of this program, book, handout, outline are illegal under international copyright laws. No part of this program may be reproduced, transmitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system or translated into another language in any form, by any means, without the written permission of the Real Estate Web Trainer, LLC. and of Key Yessaad.