Space Limited: 24 to 30 Participants
MUST Complete 3 Assignments to reserve a Seat!
Course Spirit and Requirements:
- You are striving and of the Mindset to become a Listing Agent – this does not mean you do not work with Buyers – but that you are striving to become a Prospecting Agent.
- You must first Interview and complete three (3) Important Assignments before you are invited to attend this course. Once you complete your first Assignment; we will have our One-on-One Phone Interview about Your Business; and then you will be asked to submit a $100 Non-Refundable Reservation Fee. The Balance is due Friday, September 17th.
- If you miss a session, you will be cut from the course and there will be No Refunds. Note: If you are prone to lots of emergencies in your Life this course is probably not for you.
- You must agree to work well with others, add to the experiences of others, and have a Great Attitude about tackling your Business Challenges.
- You must agree to Participate uninterrupted for the duration of the live sessions and not schedule any events, side tasks, or emergencies during the hours of the live instructions.
- You must have an Actual Laptop (PC or Mac) – Laptop can be substituted by a Desktop. Attendance to the class via Smartphone or Tablet is not effective nor conducive to learning and proper interactions.
- Each participant must agree to work closely with at least 2 members of the Program and support each other through a process called: “Success Partnership.” – You will be asked to view a video and agree to participate with the spirit of that video.
- You must Collaborate and Practice Scripts Weekly with Success Partners. At least once live or on the phone; and at least once Face to Face via Facetime, Google Duo, Zoom, Google Meet, etc.
- You must agree to complete all assignments to the best of your ability and refrain from resorting to excuses. This is a NO-EXCUSES Boot-Camp.
- In order to take full advantage of the course you may want to have a proper Real Estate Website – if not sure how to proceed, you and I will discuss your personal needs during the interview.
- The 10/5 Assignment: You agree to read a chosen business book (you may choose it) for a minimum of 10 minutes every morning and have a Business Journal to write your reflections. If not sure what book to pick consider “No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline” - by Brian Tracy. PS: If you have already read that book consider “Atomic Habits” by James Clear or “Organize Tomorrow Today” by Dr. Jason Selk.
- The Web-Conferencing room will be open at 8:00am Eastern. You are expected to be logged-in with webcam and microphone fully tested before 8:15am. We start promptly at 8:30am Eastern!
- I can only mentor and train 24 to 30 individuals in this program; if you really know yourself not to follow through, please do not register and allow the space for others - Thank You!
Stan Bishop asks Key Yessaad Questions about the Upcoming #8WeekSuccess Boot-Camp
Get to Know the #8WeekSuccess Real Estate Boot-Camp
Video: Why Register Early in
The #8WeekSuccess Real Estate
Week 1: Friday, Sep, 24th
Topic: Time Blocking and Accountability
Week 2: Friday, Oct, 1st
Topic: Leads Conversion Strategies
Week 3: Friday, Oct, 8th
Topic: Canvassing Strategies for Prospectors
Week 4: Friday, Oct, 15th
Topic: Buyers' Consultations and Negotiation
Week 5: Friday, Oct, 29th
Topic: Landing Pages and Lead Generation
Week 6: Friday, Nov, 5th
Topic: Blog Marketing and Social Media
Week 7: Friday, Nov, 12th
Topic: Video marketing & Proper Meta Tags
Week 8: Friday, Nov, 19th
Topic: Farming and EDDM Strategies
Note the one-week Gap between 5 and 6 - you will be working on a Prospecting Project.
About the Trainer:
Key Yessaad is a Real Estate Mindset Trainer, Prospecting Coach, Internet Strategist, and creator of the #8WeekSuccess Real Estate Boot-Camp Program. Key has been a Trainer and Business Coach for 2 decades focusing primarily on empowering Agents develop the Skills and Habits of Prospecting, Web SEO Strategies, Time Blocking, Blogging, Lead Generation, and Listing Success. #KeyWorkshops - (910) 538-6610
The enclosed definitions, descriptions, writings, files, photos, and videos are copyrighted and for the personal use of the training participants attending Key Yessaad Training Programs. These files may not be shared, copied, reproduced, or used at any other event or gathering without the expressed permission of the Real Estate Web Trainer and of Key Yessaad. Unauthorized duplication of this website is illegal under international copyright laws. No part of this program may be reproduced, transmitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system or translated into another language in any form, by any means, without the written permission of the Real Estate Web Trainer and of Key Yessaad.