MUST Register by January 28th, 2022
Interviews resume January 17th, 2022
MUST Complete 3 Assignments to reserve a Seat!
*New Video: Get To Know the Feb-Apr 2022 #8WeekSuccess Real Estate Listings
Success and Accountability Boot-Camp - In the Video I reference an old starting Date of Jan 14th - the program as been moved to Feb 11th - Please Keep that in mind.
Course Spirit and Requirements:
- You are striving and of the Mindset to become a Listing Agent – this does not mean you do not work with Buyers – but that you are striving to become a Prospecting Agent.
- You must first Interview and complete three (3) Important Assignments before you are invited to attend this course. Once you complete your first Assignment; we will have our One-on-One Phone Interview about Your Business; and then you will be asked to submit a $100 Non-Refundable Reservation Fee. The Balance is due Friday, February 4th.
- If you miss a session, you will be cut from the course and there will be No Refunds. Note: If you are prone to lots of emergencies in your Life this course is probably not for you.
- You must agree to work well with others, add to the experiences of others, and have a Great Attitude about tackling your Business Challenges.
- You must agree to Participate uninterrupted for the duration of the live sessions and not schedule any events, side tasks, or emergencies during the hours of the live instructions.
- You must have an Actual Laptop (PC or Mac) – Laptop can be substituted by a Desktop. Attendance to the class via Smartphone or Tablet is not effective nor conducive to learning and proper interactions.
- Each participant must agree to work closely with at least 2 members of the Program and support each other through a process called: “Success Partnership.” – You will be asked to view a video and agree to participate with the spirit of that video.
- You must Collaborate and Practice Scripts Weekly with Success Partners. At least once live or on the phone; and at least once Face to Face via Facetime, Google Duo, Zoom, Google Meet, etc.
- You must agree to complete all assignments to the best of your ability and refrain from resorting to excuses. This is a NO-EXCUSES Boot-Camp.
- In order to take full advantage of the course you may want to have a proper Real Estate Website – if not sure how to proceed, you and I will discuss your personal needs during the interview.
- The 10/5 Assignment: You agree to read a chosen business book (you may choose it) for a minimum of 10 minutes every morning and have a Business Journal to write your reflections. If not sure what book to pick consider “No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline” - by Brian Tracy. PS: If you have already read that book consider “Atomic Habits” by James Clear or “Organize Tomorrow Today” by Dr. Jason Selk.
- The Web-Conferencing room will be open at 9:00am Eastern. You are expected to be logged-in with webcam and microphone fully tested before 9:15am EST. We start promptly at 9:30am Eastern!
- I can only mentor and train 15 to 20 individuals in this program; if you really know yourself not to follow through, please do not register and allow the space for others - Thank You!
*New Video: The 5 Crucial Forces of Becoming a Listing Agent and The Major Offerings of #8WeekSuccess Boot-Camp - In the Video I reference an old starting Date of Jan 14th - the program as been moved to Feb 11th - Please Keep that in mind.
*New Video: Your Prospecting Effectiveness Rating and How it Affects Your Listings’ Acquisition - #8WeekSuccess -
*New Video: The 5 Crucial Forces of Becoming a Listing Agent and The Major Offerings of #8WeekSuccess Boot-Camp
Video: Why Register Early in
The #8WeekSuccess Real Estate
Week 1: Friday, Feb, 11th - Live
Topic: Time Blocking and Accountability
Week 2: Friday, Feb, 18th - Live
Topic: Canvassing Strategies for Prospectors
Week 3: Friday, Feb, 25th - Self Directed
Topic: CRMs and Leads Conversion Strategies
Week 4: Friday, Mar, 4th - Live
Topic: Buyers' Consultations and Negotiation
Week 5: Friday, Mar, 11th - Live
Topic: Listing Presentation and Landing Pages
Week 6: Friday, Mar, 18th - Live
Topic: Blog Marketing and Social Media
Week 7: Friday, Mar, 25th - Self -Directed
Topic: Video Marketing & Proper Meta Tags
Week 8: Friday, Apr, 1st - Live
Topic: Farming and EDDM Strategies
About the Trainer:
Key Yessaad is a Real Estate Mindset Trainer, Prospecting Coach, Internet Strategist, and creator of the #8WeekSuccess Real Estate Boot-Camp Program. Key has been a Trainer and Business Coach for 2 decades focusing primarily on empowering Agents develop the Skills and Habits of Prospecting, Web SEO Strategies, Time Blocking, Blogging, Lead Generation, and Listing Success. #KeyWorkshops - (910) 538-6610
The enclosed definitions, descriptions, writings, files, photos, and videos are copyrighted and for the personal use of the training participants attending Key Yessaad Training Programs. These files may not be shared, copied, reproduced, or used at any other event or gathering without the expressed permission of the Real Estate Web Trainer and of Key Yessaad. Unauthorized duplication of this website is illegal under international copyright laws. No part of this program may be reproduced, transmitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system or translated into another language in any form, by any means, without the written permission of the Real Estate Web Trainer and of Key Yessaad.