Event or Training Cancellation Policy:
You MUST Cancel your Event Participation 5 Business Days prior to Training Event for a full refund. Cancellations made after the deadline as well as âno-showsâ are liable for the full registration fee. You may opt to transfer your registration to another person within your organization at any time by notifying us via email.
Shipping and Return Policy
All of Course Material, videos, eBooks, PDFs are in electronic format and are delivered electronically. We do not offer any of our material in physical format that requires physical shipping. All Shipping is done electronically via secure digital Media and is Free. All eBooks, PDFs, and Training Materials will be shipped electronically within one business day of purchase or less. 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed or you get your money back.
Gathering of Information
The majority of the Group's websites do not require registration for access to the general parts of the website, but for the downloading of certain information such as Whitepapers, PowerPoint Presentations, the participation in online educational courses, etc., registration is required. Such information is not sold to third parties and not shared with anyone.
Third Party Information
Some information is uploaded onto our various websites by third parties. REWT and its members have not reviewed the content of any third party information, which is uploaded onto its websites nor is it responsible or liable for the content of any third party information. REWT provides certain third parties links and website access solely as a convenience and for informational purposes to its users. By relying on any third party information, you do so at your own risk.
REWT and its members do not warrant the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of any facts, material or information contained in any third party information uploaded onto its websites. REWT reserves the right in its sole discretion to add or discontinue use of third party information on its website at any time and for any reason.
What kind of information do we collect?
We collect information about you in several ways in order to meet our goal to provide you with the information and services that are most relevant to you. We automatically collect general usage information about all members and visitors to determine the number and frequency of visitors to the site and its areas. This information includes the type of browser or search engine you are using, traffic patterns on the site, and site usage. We only use such information in the aggregate and may provide this statistical information to our advertisers, partners, sponsors, affiliates and the general public. We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
Registration. You may provide us with certain information such as your name, e-mail address, billing address and credit card number when you subscribe to certain of our services or the purchasing of a course. We may also request additional information from you in order to provide you with a more personalized experience when using the services. This information will be used internally by us to provide you with your requested services and to provide you the opportunity to receive information and notices about other services that we may provide. We will not provide this information to unauthorized third parties.
Questionnaires and Surveys. You may provide us with information in questionnaires, interviews and surveys including but not limited to, your real estate sales figures, gross commissions, marketing systems, listing systems, buyer systems, referral systems, office procedures, customer service, client retention and business planning. This information may be compiled in the aggregate and provided to our members, advertisers, partners, sponsors and affiliates.
Contests. We may, on occasion, run contests and other promotions on our site or through our subscribed services in which we request entrants to provide their name, address, e-mail address or phone number. In some cases, entrants may be required to answer survey questions about a range of topics. This information will be used to verify the entrant's identity and to communicate with entrants. We will not share any of the entrant's personal contact or identifying information with any unauthorized third party. We may make information about entrants available in aggregated form to advertisers, partners, sponsors, affiliates and the general public. The identity of any winners from our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions may be disclosed in accordance with the contest, sweepstakes or promotions' rules.
Correspondence. If you send us e-mails or letters, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How do we use and disclose your information?
REWT does not sell your personally identifiable information to third parties. We may however use your personal information as follows:
- By providing your personal information, we can process and fulfill your orders and notify you of your order status. We can also process your membership, service your account, and provide you with ongoing customer support and assistance.
- We may use your personal information to provide you with information about our other products and services, important feature updates to the site, and any other special offers or advertisements that we think you will find of interest.
- We may disclose aggregated data to our advertisers, partners, sponsors, affiliates and the general public to generate reports and marketing research. This information will not include personally identifiable information about you without your consent. You may choose to disclose your personal information to our sponsors, affiliates or partners when you respond to individual promotions or advertisements. If you request additional information on a third party's products or services, you authorize us to send your personal information to that third party so that they may fulfill your request.
- We use your information and cookies to deliver personalized services, content, promotions, and advertisements to enhance your experience with our site. We may provide you with e-mail updates or newsletters to provide you with information about site upgrades, new features, events, promotions, special offers and more. You have the option to e-mail us to opt out of receiving future e-mails.
- When you purchase products or services offered through our site, the provider of the product or service will receive your personal information in order to complete your order. These providers have separate privacy and data collection practices and we have no responsibility for their policies.
- We may disclose your personal information when we reasonably believe that disclosure is required by law or other legal authorities. We may also disclose your personal information when we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights or property rights, our users' rights or the rights of others.
What security precautions do we take?
We are committed to protecting the security of your credit card and account information on our site. We take reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
Credit Card and Financial information. When you enter credit card or other financial information on our site, we transmit the information in an encrypted format for your protection. REWT uses Google CheckOut, one of the most secure Credit Card Processing Service and one with the highest Customer Protection Server - when you process your financila transaction you can be assured with quick delivery, 100% Satifaction Guaranteed, and Quick Merchant Refunds if you are dissatisfied.
Although not intend for minors, all sites within the REWT are child-friendly sites and do not contain any pornography, nudity or violence. We however request that minors not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you may forward us your information in conjunction with a parent or guardian.
Upon request, you may opt out from any of REWT websites and we will remove you from our databases. To request a correction or cancellation please send an email from the email you wish to have removed to: [email protected] together with details of the company or division within the Group that you wish to opt out of.
By using any of the services or websites within the RealtyUÂ® Family, you consent to the collection and use of information by us as outlined herein. If we change our privacy policies, the changes will be posted here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use this information, and to whom we will disclose it. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time. Please be sure to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site following changes to this policy will mean that you accept the changes.
Originally published: October 2008
Last update: Nov 2010