How to stay in touch with Clients to Convert Sales!!! Outlook, eMail, Contact & Database Management... (The Necessary Real Estate Habits!)
Successful Real Estate Professionals understand that the business of Real Estate is the Business of People - in other words The Referral Business. Unfortunately most Realtors are lost in a mountain of Data and don’t know how to use the tools of organization that actually produce results... Remember it is our job to stay in touch with our current and past clients... (NOT theirs…)
This course focuses on the Technology side of this undertaking... this is an illuminating Training Session for many Real Estate Professionals and is driven by proven how to skills that will unleash your creativity to stay in touch with your clients.
You will learn:
1. What is a Database? In Fact what is a good Real Estate Database?
2. What is Outlook? Is it different than Outlook Express?
3. How to use email productively? (The Nuts & Bolts of the Class)
4. How to tame Outlook?
5. How do I handle Contacts and why? (Must Learn!!!)
6. How do I become a Better Decision Maker? (You’ll love this?)
7. Why am I drowning in emails and how to rescue myself?
8. What are substitute products to Outlook and how do I decide?
9. How about portable devices – what should I keep in mind?
10. I have Promo-Shop I am set; right? Maybe not…
11. Cool Tips and Tricks to become a savvy Outlook User – They are really nifty!
12. And much much more…
I consider this class a Strategy Class not just a How to Class - so for you guys with Personal Assistants you may want to consider showing up and bring your assistant! If you understand the strategy you will be able to help your Assistant assist you in the implementation.
About the Author: Key Yessaad – Real Estate Web Trainer. To train, inspire, and help Real Estate Professionals succeed is my passion. I have a niche area of expertise which is the combination of Real Estate Web Strategy, Consulting, and Systems Implementation... Inquire about the various Training Classes and Seminars by contacting Key at (910) 538-6610.