Videos produced and compiled by Key Yessaad, and focusing on the Real Estate Industry and the topics of Real Estate SEO, Websites, Internet Marketing, Blogs, Video SEO, Business SYstems, and General Business Success.
QR Codes for your listings in your Real ...
by Key Yessaad on June 19, 2012 at 6:33 PM
3203 Views - 0 Comments
How to use QR Codes and your Mobile Ready Website to market your listings?
In this video Key Yessaad walks you through a free, track-able, and organic way of generating short URLs connected to QR Codes for your Real Estate Listings.
The good news is that companies like iHouse, Onjax, BoomTown, and Kunversion, among others, have understood that websites that are not Mobile friendly are Not customer friendly. Unfortunately many Website Vendors are still in denial and are waiting for a bolt of lightning to wake them up to this reality.
I hope you will like this video and find it useful.
Key Yessaad, Real Estate SEO Trainer
Real Estate Web Strategy Training - Intr...
by Key Yessaad on May 25, 2012 at 2:13 PM
3337 Views - 0 Comments
This short Video is an introduction to a Full Day Training designed by Key Yessaad on the concept: Real Estate Web Strategy.
Success on the Internet is NOT an Accident and must be driven by both Intention and Plans of Actions. Yet many Real Estate Professionals are still trying to figure out how Internet Marketing, SEO, Web Services, Search Engines, and Social Media Intersect with their business. This training was designed for you.
Real Estate Web Strategy Training is The fundamental Workshop I designed to give Real Estate Professionals the foundational knowledge of Internet Marketing, SEO, Web Services, Lead Management, and Organic Web Visibility.
Who is KEY YESSAAD? I am an Internet Strategist focused on empowering Real Estate Agents and Brokers leverage their Marketing by mastering the tools of Internet Marketing, Websites, and SEO to generate Business and grow local influence!
Experience: I have held over 500 presentations, and trained over 5,000 participants, many who have attended several of my various trainings. I have been training and affiliated with the Real Estate Industry since 2003.
Specialty: I work full time as an Internet Strategist, Coach, Mentor, and specialize on giving talks and seminars in the fields of Real Estate Management, Marketing, SEO, Web Services, and Technology Consultancy for Large Scale Web Systems!
Accomplishments: Every Website that I have coached has reached Page 1 of Search Engines Organically and generates leads for its owners; Every Website client I have coached manages their Web Services independently!
Drive: I am driven to not only coach agents and brokers have a proper Web Strategies; but to also show them how To manage it themselves so they can grow it organically, and independently! I am focused on teaching the 'How To' NOT on creating dependence on me! All of my Training end with Plans of Action, Homework, and lots of examples so Real Estate Agents can develop the right habits of Internet Prospecting, and Lead Generation!
The Main topics of Real Estate Web Strategy are:
- What is Internet Marketing? and how does it relate to traditional Marketing? What are the Internet marketing Channels of Real Estate?
- There is a distinction between buying a Website and having a Web Strategy. The Website is the container; the Strategy is what drives customers and Google to you! Anyone can buy a website!
- Real Estate SEO: What are the fundamentals of Real Estate SEO? (Search Engine Optimization); And what kind of Marketing is conducive to high Organic SEO?
- Web Containers: What are the tools and ingredients that must be present in Real Estate Websites in order for them to be crawl-able, Visible, Rank-able, and most importantly Sticky!
- IDX: What IDX Solutions (Information Data Exchange) must you offer in your website? and Why are some highly visible; while others not so much?
- Domains & URLs: What are the Do's and Don'ts of Domain Names, URLs (Web Addresses), Keywords, and most importantly Framing, iFraming, and Content Management?
- Niche Marketing: What are the essentials tools of Niche Marketing in Real Estate?
- Landing Pages: How do Landing Pages connect to Niche Marketing and why do they go beyond the ability of offering Property Search?
- Organic Placement: What are the ingredients of Organic Placement that Search Engines look for; in others words: What 'Organic Food' is pleasing to Google and Bing?
- Habits: What are the habits of Internet Marketers in Real Estate? And what Plans of Action do they follow to compete effectively in the age of Search and Social Media.
- My Promise: If you choose to attend My Trainings you will walk away with deep understanding of all the concepts of SEO and Web Services; and with Plans of Action that will affect your Results!
Real Estate Internet Strategist
and SEO Trainer
Direct: (910) 538-6610
Other: (910) 367-5391
Posting your Word Doc to your Real Estat...
by Key Yessaad on May 16, 2012 at 11:00 AM
3586 Views - 0 Comments
What are the steps of writing a blog in a Word Document and then posting it in your Blog without losing your Links, and formatting? This How-To Blog will show you how to take a document in a Word Document to your Blog Platform. In order to Copy and Paste sometimes you have to copy the source HTML Code. This video will show you step by step what to do. Video Provided and Copyrighted by Key Yessaad (c) 2007-2012 http://www.realestatewebtrainer.info
Real Estate Web Strategies Advanced
by Key Yessaad on May 7, 2012 at 7:17 PM
3601 Views - 0 Comments
A New Real Estate Training Series designed by Key Yessaad
This video explains the 4-Part Series of Real Estate Web Strategies Advanced, and what each Session will focus on. Each Session is 2 and 1/2 hours long and will conclude with Homework and Strategies to help you grow your Visibility.
The essence of the training is that you now have a Real Estate Website, it has a built-in IDX feed, Lead Management and tracking, and the ability to blog and enhance listings. How do you go about adding content to help you grow your visibility? This four (4) *New* sessions were designed for Kevin Ahearn, and the Live interactive Real Estate Institute; these sessions are considered advanced; in the sense that those who desire to participate comprehend Internet Marketing, the value of having a Website, and how to use their Internet Strategies to become true Internet Marketers.
via Live/Interactive Training System
Friday, May 11th 11:00AM EST
Wednesday, May 23rd 2:00PM EST
Friday, June 8th 11:00AM EST
Friday, June 22nd 11:00AM EST
Contact: Emma Ahearn
Real Estate Training Institute, Inc.
How to inspire action as a Leader
by Key Yessaad on April 19, 2012 at 12:19 AM
3460 Views - 0 Comments
Simon Sinek presents a simple but powerful model for how leaders inspire action, starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?" His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers -- and as a counterpoint Tivo, which (until a recent court victory that tripled its stock price) appeared to be struggling. TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts.
Hyperlinks, Landing Pages, and Internet ...
by Key Yessaad on April 2, 2012 at 2:08 PM
2990 Views - 0 Comments
This coming Friday, April 6th, is Session 3 of the 4-Part Workshop Real Estate Web Strategy Success. The session is tilted is ?Hyperlinks, Landing Pages, and Internet Presence? and will focus on the Verbs of the Internet. If the internet had a natural language its verbs would be Hyperlinks, commonly called Links; and just as verbs form the action of your natural language; hyperlinks are where all the action happens on Web pages, Blogs, and Search Engines. Did you know that Job One of a Search Engine (say Google) is to look at the source code of your Web Pages and extract the Hyperlinks within it?
Link to blog for more details.
The Fundamentals of your Real Estate Web...
by Key Yessaad on March 23, 2012 at 7:33 AM
2090 Views - 0 Comments
Today is Session Two (2) of the 4-Part Series Real Estate Web Strategy Success. The title of today’s session is “The Fundamentals of your Web Container and their SEO Consequences” – we are going to focus on the most important ingredients that your Real Estate Websites must have in order for it to be useful to your customers, as well as visible and index-able by Search Engines.
You may have noticed I used the term Container in the title; I did that deliberately – the term container conveys that your website is a holding place of content and tools, and that it is up to you to make sure you are adding content and tools to connect with your would-be customers. It is unfortunate that 90%+ of Real Estate Websites are passive; meaning that an agent buys a solution, turns it on, and then waits for something to happen – these websites are simply Glorified Business Cards. We have got to do better than that!
This quick Video gives you a sense of the topics I will cover.
Real Estate SEO and Web Strategy Trainin...
by Key Yessaad on March 22, 2012 at 2:25 PM
1922 Views - 0 Comments
New Braunfels TX Wednesday, April 25th 2012
Extreme Niche Marketing takes into account that you understand you need a website – Now let’s get the knowledge and habits that seduce Google and Search Engines…
The Regional Owner of EXIT Realty Central Texas, Dion McCormick, in collaboration with the local Broker/Owners invite their Real Estate Professionals to attend a unique Workshop on Internet Marketing Strategy; Going beyond understanding Google, SEO, Websites, and into an actual plan of action that drives results!!! (PDF Link) - REGISTER
The training seminar is designed to empower Realtors and Brokers devise an Internet Presence that produces results and transcends the arduous jargon that floats around the Real Estate SEO Industry - in fact it ignores National Visibility and focuses on Targeted Local Niche Marketing.
Key Yessaad: Real Estate Internet Strate...
by Key Yessaad on March 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM
2812 Views - 0 Comments
Real Estate Internet Marketing and SEO are topics that cause anxiety at times with many Real Estate Professionals. This type of anxiety has been manipulated by many charlatans and even some vendors to take advantage of those for whom this is a dense topic; yet many Realtors cannot fathom working with their clients without the ability to offer them a Web Platform for Searching properties, asking questions, and interacting with Listings and Videos.
In this video I share a quick glance of who I am and remind colleagues that I am an Internet Strategist focused on creating an interdependent core or Real Estate Brokers and Agents who master the Internet to serve their clients the most effective way!
Real Estate Web Strategy Success - March...
by Key Yessaad on February 29, 2012 at 8:14 PM
5895 Views - 0 Comments
The second series of Real Estate Web Strategy Success will start Wednesday March 7th, 2012 and I am very excited about it. I have already held a full series (4-sessions) for Kevin Ahearn on his Live Interactive System and many agents and brokers have responded quite well to it. This second series is in essence the same as the first one – yet I have yet to repeat the same training twice; I come at it at different angles and as the internet transforms, my trainings transform. (Note: Session1 is the only one that will fall on a Wednesday – the rest will fall on a Friday – check dates below.)
The video I am enclosing focuses on giving you a feel for the topics I will cover in the overall Sessions – in fact, I plan on sharing more details for each session as well as enclosing a video describing the specifics of each session.
In order to layer an Internet Marketing Strategy one has to cohesively integrate the following ideas: SEO, Blogs, Social Media, Web Services, IDX Solutions, Landing pages, Video SEO, Lead Capture, Listing Syndication, MLS Marketing, and Direct Response Marketing. Each idea on its own is not difficult, but a strategic integration of the whole is the biggest challenge.
Course Title: Real Estate Web Strategy Success
Internet Marketing, Web Strategies, Google Presence, and how to use your website to generate leads organically. The core of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), or Organic Placement, are now the bedrock of your growing Marketing Success Story. This course was designed to be practical, solutions-driven, and full of practical Homework. This is not about theory – this is about meeting your clients online and being able to generate your own leads organically – and the best ones are Listing Leads. Do you have a proper Internet Presence?
A 10-hour Course in 4 sessions (Each session is 2 1/2 hours long with time for your questions and discussions.)
1. The Principles of Internet Marketing and SEO: And ‘No,’ Marketing on The Internet is not ‘Internet Marketing!’ Real Estate Agents advertise to drive customers to them, and many still do – but it is getting harder. What is it that you must master in “Search Marketing” so you continue to be the one Sellers and Buyers love to work with. You must go beyond understanding the psychology of your customers – you must also become familiar with the thinking of Search Engines and Ranking. It is this lack of deep understanding of the internet that makes Agents and brokers go on a buying spree of tools with very little results to show for it.
2. The Fundamentals of your Web Container: Yes, Yes,… Vendors call them Websites – I prefer the word ‘container’ because it alludes to holding your Marketing information and making it available to your customers. What’s the challenge? If your container is not visible to Google and Search Engines then what you have is purely a Glorified Business Card. You must learn not only what your Website must have to grow organically, but more importantly the habits you must develop Online to grow you influence and generate leads.
3. Hyperlinks, Landing Pages, and Internet Presence: The Core activities of Internet Marketing is storytelling; when you blog, share videos, upload listings, you are building a narrative on the internet, and the verbs that you must master are Links, or more precisely hyperlinks. But the best Links are called Strategic Links because they connect to properly created Landing Pages within your website and are sticky. Sticky Websites generate leads – you must learn how to create each one of these elements because you are the Real Estate Marketer, and believe or not – they are easy to make…
4. Blogging, Social Media, Internet Traffic, and your SEO Essentials: Prospecting is job One for a successful career in Real Estate – Do you know how to “Internet Prospect?” A successful SEO Strategy requires a combination of ingredients; a Web Container, Blogging, Keywords, Hyperlinks, Strategic landing Pages, and a Plan of Action in which you tell regular stories and place them on the Internet to drive traffic back to your website. This is not a difficult skill, it just requires you to switch your habits a bit and focus them in the right actions for the right results.
Dates for the Second Series:
Session 1: Wednesday, March 7th – 11am EST – 1:30pm EST
Session 2: Friday, March 23rd – 11am EST – 1:30pm EST
Session 3: Friday, April 6th – 11am EST – 1:30pm EST
Session 4: Friday, April 20th – 11am EST – 1:30pm EST
System: Live Interactive – Contact Live Interactive at (407) 331-5738.
If you happen to be on Live Interactive System already I hope to visit with you soon – Get ready to not only learn the fundamentals of Internet Success, but to also roll up your Sleeves and implement the ideas learned to affect your Real Estate Success. Happy Blogging, Key Yessaad – Real Estate SEO Trainer
73 - 82 of 82 Videos