Internet Marketing and SEO Definitions

Internet Leads - Real Estate SEO Short Definition

« Back to Album Photo 28 of 52 Previous | Next
Internet Leads - Real Estate SEO Short Definition
Internet Leads: 98% of Real Estate Internet Leads are not named properly, they should be called 'Internet Registrations,' and they occur when a Web Visitor is requested, well required to Register to continue viewing Pictures or other Properties. The remaining 2% are voluntary and occur when the Web Visitors request more information or for an item of Value - these are Voluntary Leads. Real Estate Agents and Brokers Must balance their Web Presence for both. #keyseo
Posted by Key Yessaad on December 10, 2014 Slideshow

Post a Comment

Oops!

Oops, you forgot something.

Oops!

The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

Already a member? Sign In

1 Comment

Reply Key Yessaad
6:51 AM on December 11, 2014 
The rest of the Real Estate SEO Glossary Terms, including Internet Marketing Ideas and Definitions for Real Estate Agents are available at: http://www.realestatewebtrainer.com/seo-learning