Forums

Forum Home > Internet Visibility > What is your Blog Signature?

Jim Cramer

My Bio – A brief introduction to Jim Cramer Realtor

A long time resident of South Central Pennsylvania, I work with both buyers and sellers in Mont Alto, Chambersburg, Greencastle, Waynesboro and the surrounding areas. I am currently the Director of Sales for my brokerage EXIT Preferred Realty.

I have over 25 years of personal and professional Real Estate experience. Specializing in First Time Home Buyers in addition to Short Sale / Pre-foreclosure clients. I take a great deal of satisfaction from helping those who thought there was no hope.

I believe that education is paramount to exceeding my clients’ expectations. To that end I have advanced my Real Estate education by earning the GRI, OICP and SFR designations. I currently am on the Education Committee for my local board and have served as Vice Chair and Chairman for that committee in the past. I am a licensed Real Estate Instructor and am currently teaching pre-licensing classes to future Realtors®. I have both AS and BS degrees in Management with a concentration in Psychology that has provided me a solid foundation on which my Real Estate career has been built.

As a former IT Manager I understand and use the latest Internet technologies to Market and find homes at an expert level. I have taken several social media classes and am currently the Web Master for my brokerage. I have become the local go to person for social media and Internet Marketing and speak to fellow Realtors® and groups including local professional associations on topics such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google SEO for their marketing needs. I just spoke most recently to our local Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce Chamber Connections Referral Group.

I am a member in good standing of the Pen-Mar Association of Realtors® where I am currently serving on the Board of Directors and is the past Chairman of the Education Committee, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors® (PAR), and the National Association of Realtors® (NAR) in addition to the MRIS and RAYAC Multiple Listing Services.

I feel that being a Realtor® is about more than joining professional associations, I believe that Realtors® should be involved in the communities where they live and work. I am active in my County and Church communities. I have served as an Assistant Scout Master and worked extensively with Habitat for Humanity in addition to serving on the Board of Trustees at my Church for many years.

I also understand the stresses and trials associated with being downsized and the relocation process as myself and my family have experienced this first hand in the past multiple times. I strive to alleviate the concerns associated with relocation for my clients as much as possible.

Whether you are buying or selling, be it your first home, your last home, or building your investment portfolio I have the knowledge and experience to deliver the exceptional service you deserve. I would like to help you achieve your dreams as I have helped my clients before.

I would like to be your Realtor® for life. #S4EXIT #JimCramerRealtor

EXIT Preferred Realty – 2021 E Main Street, Waynesboro, PA 17268 – 717-762-8000

www.JimCramerRealtor.com

www.ExitPreferredRealty.com - Serving Franklin and Adams Counties and South Central Pennsylvania.

Jim Cramer with EXIT Preferred Realty. Director of Sales for my Brokerage with offices in Chambersburg and Waynesboro PA. I enjoy Teaching, Training and Coaching the Agents in my office. If you have ever considered a career in Real Estate or know of anybody who has, I would be happy to help further with information on becoming a Real Estate Agent. Jim Cramer - 717-830-5591.

--

Jim Cramer – Director of Sales / Realtor

EXIT Preferred Realty - 717-762-8000

Local Specialty – Chambersburg, Mont Alto and Waynesboro

Direct: 717-830-5591

www.JimCramerRealtor.com

February 24, 2016 at 1:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Denise Dimares-Watkins

Upper Marlboro MD Real Estate Listings for Sale and Real Estate Services. Denise Dimares is your local Real Estate Expert for Upper Marlboro, Silver Spring, Washington DC and the surrounding areas! If you’re looking to sell or purchase a home, then look no further. You can search for homes, receive listing alerts, and find out how much your home is worth and more all right here. You can also google, text, or call me: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DeniseDimares/posts" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"> Denise Dimares 240-605-4250.

--

Denise Dimares-Watkins
Exit Bennett Realty
Local Specialty:  Upper Marlboro, Silver Spring, Washington DC
Direct:  202-489-5478
www.DeniseDimares.com 

February 24, 2016 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marvel Truesdale

Fort Washington, Maryland Homes for Sale - Marvel Truesdale “The Real Estate Educator”  is a knowledgeable Tech Savvy Realtor and Real Estate Staging Expert with EXIT Landmark in Clinton, Maryland. Specializing in Prince George’s County - Bowie, Fort Washington and Upper Marlboro. Request a FREE Comparative Market Analysis, Neighborhood Update or Staging Evaluation. Have Questions? Contact https://plus.google.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Marvel Truesdale 240-501-2030.

--

Marvel Truesdale, Realtor   
EXIT Landmark Realty 
Local Specialty:  Bowie, Clinton, Fort Washingto, National Harbor, Upper Marlboro Maryland 
Direct: 240-501-2030
"The Real Estate Educator" - http/www.therealestateeducator.com/

February 24, 2016 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amy Gallo

Accokeek MD Homes for Sale and Real Estate Services in Southern Maryland. Amy Gallo, REALTOR® with Exit Landmark Realty in White Plains MD is a local Tech Savvy Real Estate Agent committed to providing you with a better buying or selling experience! If you are looking to Buy or Sell in Charles or Southern Prince George's Counties let's connect to discuss how I provide my clients with a better buying or selling experience. 

--

Amy Gallo, REALTOR®
Century 21 New Millennium
Areas Served: La Plata, Port Tobacco, Bryans Road and Accokeek Maryland
Direct: 240-508-6074
http://www.RealtorAmyGallo.com

February 24, 2016 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tony

Clinton MD Listings For Sale Tony Lasswell – Realtor

Your local Real Estate expert in Clinton, Upper Marlboro, Brandywine, Bowie and Prince Georges County Maryland. You now have free access to Southern Maryland Real Estate search engine! Google or Call me today and lets discuss how I can save you $1000’s when you buy or sell Real Estate. https://plus.google.com/115749756375123597580" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Tony Lasswell (301) 653-8671

--

Tony Lasswell, Realtor
Exit Landmark Realty
Local Specialty: Clinton, Waldorf, White Plains, Dunkirk
Direct: (301) 653-8671
www.tonylasswell.com

February 24, 2016 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Donnetta Bankins Reed

Donnetta Reed with EXIT Landmark Realty

I am a HOMES FOR HEROES Realtor Affiliate for my Brokerage in White Plains, Waldorf, and Clinton, MD.  I assist buyers and sellers who are relocation to and from the area with Real Estate Services. Let's discuss how I can help you with housing for your upcoming relocation. Donnetta Reed (301-741-1879)

--

Donnetta Bankins Reed - Realtor
EXIT LANDMARK REALTY
Local Speciality: "Relocations" St. Mary's, Charles and Prince Georges Counties
Direct: 301-741-1879
"Relocations is my Experience"
www.donnettareed.com

February 25, 2016 at 9:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Heather Shoemaker

Here is a link to my father's first blog! Check it out and let me know what you think... I welcome suggestions!

--

Heather Shoemaker - Online Marketing Administrator
Dan W. Shoemaker III - Broker
EXIT on the Bay
Local Specialty: Cambridge & Dorchester County, MD
Direct: 410.353.4387
ExitOnTheBay.com

February 25, 2016 at 9:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Calandra Taylor

Upper Marlboro MD Homes for Sale – Calandra Taylor, Realtor with Exit Elite Realty with over 5 years of experience in listing and selling homes in Upper Marlboro and surrounding areas. I’m committed to walking clients through their transaction and delivering excellent service. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable agent with the latest marketing strategies, contact me today! Calandra Taylor 240-475-7751.

--

Calandra Taylor, Realtor
Exit Elite Realty 
Local Specialty: Bowie, Upper Marlboro, Clinton, Brandywine, Ft. Washington, and Waldorf
Direct: (240) 475-7751
www.thebanksrealtygroup.com

February 25, 2016 at 2:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brenda Huelle

Brandywine, MD Homes for Sale – Brenda Huelle, Realtor at EXIT Landmark Realty in White Plains. I specialize in homes and houses for sale in Brandywine, Croom and Cheltenham. Buying and selling a home can be overwhelming, allow me to guide you. Call  https://plus.google.com/u/0/115740065822009899675" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Brenda Huelle at 703-915-7685

--

Brenda Huelle, Realtor
EXIT Landmark Realty
Local Specialty: Brandywine, MD
Direct: (301)850-6700 ext 139
www.brendasellsmdhomes.com

February 25, 2016 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shaunte' Parker

Blog Signature done. 

https://webhosts.ihouseelite.com/web/AR301774/ListingSearch/load_saved_search/?ss_id=5087678" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Washington DC Homes for Sale – Shaunte Parker – Realtor and leader of “The Parker Property Team” at Exit Bennett Realty. My absolute joy is assisting buyers and sellers invest in their dreams. I primarily help families move in Washington DC specifically in https://webhosts.ihouseelite.com/Web/AR301774/CustomContent/index/5445289" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Brightwood, Trinidad, and Clevland Park. I also help clients move in Prince Georges County MD specifically Upper Marlboro and Bowie MD. https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ShaunteParkerTeam/posts" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Shaunte Parker 202-670-6115

--

Shaunte Parker, Realtor
Exit Elite Realty DC
Local Speciality: District of Columbia including zipcodes: 20002, 20003, 20001, 20010 & 20011
Direct: 240-423-5911
www.TheParkerPropertyTeam.com

February 25, 2016 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shaunte' Parker

My BIG ASSIGNMENT - introduction blog can be found here:

https://edit.ihouseelite.com/Web/AR301774/Blog/post/?post_id=130691" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://edit.ihouseelite.com/Web/AR301774/Blog/post/?post_id=130691

--

Shaunte Parker, Realtor
Exit Elite Realty DC
Local Speciality: District of Columbia including zipcodes: 20002, 20003, 20001, 20010 & 20011
Direct: 240-423-5911
www.TheParkerPropertyTeam.com

February 25, 2016 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael Hunter

Mechanicsville MD Homes For Sale and Real Estate Service. Michael Hunter is your local Real Estate Expert for Mechanicsville MD and surrounding areas. When it comes to waterfront and investment properties I am the person to call. I am ready to get your current home sold and get you into your dream home. Call me today and let’s discuss how I can help you. Michael Hunter 202-809-1803.

--

Michael Hunter, Realtor
EXIT Landmark Realty
Local Specialty: White Plains Maryland, Mechanicsville Maryland, Chaptico Maryland
Direct: (202) 809-1803
Office: (301) 934-2022
www.michaelhunterrealty.com
"ALWAYS ON THE HUNT"

February 25, 2016 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Helen Goode (Thomas) HTG

St Charles MD Homes. Helen Goode, a licensed Real Estate Consultant with EXIT Landmark Realty in St.Charles, Maryland for over 15 years. I enjoy helping buyers and sellers in Sheffield, Gleneagles and Heritage make great and better decisions with pleasing results when investing in their next home or rental property. Helen Goode (Thomas) 240.375.9442

--

Helen Goode (Thomas), Realtor-MD
Sales/Investment Properties/Property Management
EXIT Landmark Realty
240.375.9442 | D
301.868.0500 x304 | O
www.GoodeHomes4u.com

February 25, 2016 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vanita Adams

Brandywine MD Homes for SaleVanita Adams “The Real Property Diva” at EXIT Landmark Realty, the local expert for Brandywine MD properties. I also help sellers and buyers in Clinton, Upper Marlboro MD and Washington DC with single family homes, townhomes, condos and multi-units. As a Homes for Heroes client you can save 25% on your next transaction. For a complimentary appointment call Vanita Adams 240-417-4030.

--

Vanita Adams - Realtor
EXIT Landmark Realty
Local Specialty:  Brandywine, Waldorf, Upper Marlboro, Clinton
Direct: (240) 417-4030
www.RealPropertyDivas.com

February 25, 2016 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.