Forums

Forum Home > Internet Visibility > Google Yourself and share your Results and Thoughts

Tony

I just noticed on the others that I have a pretty good presence I would think in order for clients to find me but what I did find out is that even though I show up on Realtor.com my presents on Zillows, Trulia, Realtor.com sites it mainly has me mainly in the Waldorf and White Plains area and I get the majority of my business from the Clinton area.  

name revealed about 74,200
name and Real Estate 14,100
name and company (Exit/Exit Landmark Realty) 19,000/4600
name and brand, 4880

So glad I'm in this class, finally.  #Allin

--

Tony Lasswell, Realtor
Exit Landmark Realty
Local Specialty: Clinton, Waldorf, White Plains, Dunkirk
Direct: (301) 653-8671
www.tonylasswell.com

January 29, 2016 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Renee Hauf

Glad to see that the first result is my website BayAcres.net  next is reneehauf.wordpress and my LinkeIn account also but what I did notice is that I do not have any personal social networking, so I do need to work on that.  

--

Renee Hauf - Realtor
EXIT Preferred Realty
Local Specialty: Cecil County, Kent County, and Harford County Maryland
Direct: (443) 907-7289
www.bayacres.net

January 30, 2016 at 1:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marvel Truesdale

I was shocked that after Googleing all four categories, I was listed first on the first page. WOW #1.  I never thought of the importance of my web presence.  But, after this I will have to began actively blogging, seminars, open houses and videos. Everything must now be placed on the internet no matter how small it is.  I was quite disappointed, not with the results, but with myself because alot of my information is incorrect such as Truilia and Linkedin. It's that attitude of I will get around to completing it later and later never came.  But, that has changed because I am only hurting my business which is hurting my success.  And it's hurting my income.  I am so grateful to have learned this process.  This is a key component that I will implement routinely in my business.  I will be checking up on me more often.  

--

Marvel Truesdale, Realtor   
EXIT Landmark Realty 
Local Specialty:  Bowie, Clinton, Fort Washingto, National Harbor, Upper Marlboro Maryland 
Direct: 240-501-2030
"The Real Estate Educator" - http/www.therealestateeducator.com/

January 31, 2016 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vanita Adams

WOW! This was an eye-opening research.  I do not have any internet visibility.  First, I am still listed with a past employer from a different industry.  The positive about that is my mobile number is correct so I am still reachable.  In answering the 3 questions, the first two must be answered NO.  I will increase my internet visibility by learning and implementing all that I can during the next 8 weeks.  One of my 2016 goals is to focus on my social and web strategy branding, so this is a fabulous time for me to roll up my sleeves and get to gettin.#WatchOut2016  #RealPropertyDivas

--

Vanita Adams - Realtor
EXIT Landmark Realty
Local Specialty:  Brandywine, Waldorf, Upper Marlboro, Clinton
Direct: (240) 417-4030
www.RealPropertyDivas.com

February 1, 2016 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Joyce Paul

The information associated with my name and my profession is not only very inaccurate but there is a lack of good

information as well.  Having no reputation is a 'bad reputation'.  Zillow's website says we sold one house last year!  

There are pages still showing me associated with Remax not Exit and this needs to be addressed. My website appears

toward the bottom of google's first page.  There is a California Remax agent with the name Paul Joyce who appears

multiple times dominating the google page.  I am competing with someone who not only has my 
name but has my

profession!  I can see how a company website is very beneficial. I googled the name of one of our 
top producers and

found that he has a very healthy internet presence and his website is with Exit. Good example to follow.  The consumer

cannot see what I do or where I do it; I see inaccuracy and confusion.  My focus is to build a good clean clear foundation

on the internet, and my priority is this class which I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to be part of. 

I believe that eight weeks from now as long as I follow everything step by step, I will have the internet presence of a pro!

--

Joyce Paul - Realtor

EXIT Landmark Realty

Local Specialty: Waldorf, St Charles, Charles County

Direct: 301-752-3370

www.homesbyjoycepaul.com

February 1, 2016 at 9:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joyce Paul

The information associated with my name and my profession is not only inaccurate, but there is a lack of good information as well. Having 'no

reputation' is a 'bad reputation'. Zillow's website says we sold one house last year! One site has me as a Remax agent instead of Exit.  My

website appears close to the  bottom of google's first page. However, a California Remax agent with the name Paul Joyce appears multiple times

and dominates the same google page. Not only am I competing with someone who has my name, he has my profession!  I do see the benefit of

having a company website. I googled one of our top producers whose website is with Exit and has a very good healthy internet presence.  A

good example to follow.  The consumer does not see what I do or where I do it; I see confusion which promotes distrust. My focus is to build a clean

clear marketing foundation on the internet. My priority is this class which I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to be part of.  At the end

of these next eight weeks, I expect and will have an internet presence which will be that of a pro!

--

Joyce Paul - Realtor

EXIT Landmark Realty

Local Specialty: Waldorf, St Charles, Charles County

Direct: 301-752-3370

www.homesbyjoycepaul.com

February 1, 2016 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ricki Leonard
Limited Member

Under my name I was the sixth name down!! Always felt my name was different, but I found out it's not!!.  As a realtor, My name was listed under several companies I was affliated with, exit was the second listing and my blog with EXIT-which does not exist yet, was listed fourth. My company Exit had my name listed 4 different ways plus FACEBOOK.  I do not have a brand.   Therefore, I feel i have a slight presence for those who look for my name but at this point, it needs help. Due to the old company listing-by the way, I was totally unaware of them before this class, a person cannot detect where I work at the present time. I really need to focus on the information and data I will get from Key's class because when i get it right, I will be able to stand out to the consumers on the internet. 

Ricki Leonard, realtor
EXIT Landmark Realty
Local Specialty: The District of Columbia and Prince George and Montgomery counties in Maryland
Direct:    (202) 215-1559
www.newhomekeyswithricki.com 

--

Ricki Leonard - Realtor
EXIT Landmark Realty - Clinton
Local Specialty: District of Columbia, Prince George and Montgomery County
Direct:  (202) 215-1559
www.newhomekeyswithricki.com

February 2, 2016 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Katie Stickel

My name alone brings us several Katie Stickel accounts including facebook and other social mediia.
When I add my title then I actually appear on page 1 with Exits site, my website, blog, etc
same for company and brand. Now to add content to these sites that are coming up on page 1 to draw in the spiders!

--

Katie Stickel, Realtor
EXIT Landmark Realty, White Plains, MD
Local Speciality: White Plains, Waldorf, La Plata, Historic Port Tobacco
Office: 301-934-2022
Direct: 301-752-4986
www.exitlandmarkrealty.com
www.finallyhomedreams.com

February 3, 2016 at 8:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Katie Stickel

Googling my name brought up several Kaite Stickels that are not me. However adding title, company and brand brought up the Exit site, my website etc. So now to add content to bring in the spiders! blogging next. 

--

Katie Stickel, Realtor
EXIT Landmark Realty, White Plains, MD
Local Speciality: White Plains, Waldorf, La Plata, Historic Port Tobacco
Office: 301-934-2022
Direct: 301-752-4986
www.exitlandmarkrealty.com
www.finallyhomedreams.com

February 3, 2016 at 8:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jim Cramer

I found and have know that I am challenged by Jim Cramer the Mad Money guy.  He is ALL over the Internet.

1)  Name - 16,500,000 results for Jim Cramer -  I am kinda a Big Deal . . . LOL or I should say the Mad Money Guy is!  I searched the first 60 entries or first 6 pages and it was all about him.

2) Name and Profession - 167,000 results.  I was the first 6 entries on page 1 

3)  Name and Company - 59,700 results.  I was the first 22 entires on pages 1-3

4)  Name and Brand - 7,350 results.  I was the first 13 entries on pages 1-2

Not sure why Name and Brand are so low?

--

Jim Cramer – Director of Sales / Realtor

EXIT Preferred Realty - 717-762-8000

Local Specialty – Chambersburg, Mont Alto and Waynesboro

Direct: 717-830-5591

www.JimCramerRealtor.com

February 3, 2016 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Quantane Higginbotham

My name individually populated 6,520 results. Those results entailed a mixture of my personal and business profiles.  My name and profession as a Realtor populated 187,000.  My name and company (Exit Landmark Realty) populated 10,500 results and my name and brand populated 90,600 results

Overall, my internet presence help my business because I have a presence on the internet. I would say that I could use more customer reviews. Prospective customers will understand what I do. In order to increase my visibility, I would need to post more blogs and videos. 

--

Quantane Higginbotham - Realtor
EXIT Landmark Realty
Local Specialty: Waldorf, Maryland
Direct: (301) 893-4496
buyandsellwithq.com

February 5, 2016 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.